It is amazing to see the generosity of our customers with the gift baskets they purchase for loved ones. At Sonas Baskets and Gifts, we believe that success means being able to give back to our local community.
We are committed to giving back to Cape Breton charities, fundraising events and community-minded not-for-profits.
As you can imagine we regularly receive requests for donations of gift baskets. Although we would love to say yes to every request, we are limited at this time to one basket per month.
You will see our donation stories highlighted on this site, as well as our facebook site (www.facebook.com/sonasbaskets) and e-newsletter.
If you would like to submit a request or suggest a donation, please email: email@example.com
Erin Power, Owner
- Wish Upon A Purse Event in support of Children’s Wish Nova Scotia
- Band Trip! Silent Auction at the Rack & Roll in New Waterford on Easter Saturday, March 26th to support the BEC Band Trip to Halifax to compete in the Atlantic Band Festival. Congratulations to the band members – wishing you a great experience competing in the festival.
- United Protestant Church of Sydney River for their auction and dessert fundraiser
- Spa basket door prize Cape Breton Chapter of 100 Women Who Care
- Door Prize for the LOLE White Tour Yoga event at the Big Fiddle on June 21st/16.
- R. C. MacGillivray Guest Home Silent Auction Event - Tea/Coffee Chest filled with lots of gourmet treats
- Halloween Basket for Glace Bay General Hospital Charitable Foundation ticket draw
- Christmas Baskets for the Glace Bay Hospital Foundation Online Auction
- Several private community auctions (families dealing with hardship and/or crisis)
- Loaves and Fishes - Fundraising Basket by NSCC LPN Class
- Mira Stitching Post - Door Prize, Annual Christmas Dinner